One. Scope of application
Two. Collect information
We collect information to provide you with better, better and more personalized services. The ways we collect information are as follows:
1. the information you provide to us. When you register your UNJIK account and you fill in the relevant service provided by the UNJIK platform and / or submission of information, including your name, gender, birth date, ID number, phone number, e-mail address, address, and additional information (such as your province and city, postal encoding etc.).
2, automatically acquired information: when both of you and I interact, receive and save certain specific information, such as "online information block".
3, electronic communication: for we through electronic communication more effectively communicating with you, in your open from the UNJIK website for your email, we may receive a confirmation of receipt of the information you have a (in the terminal equipment for your support this function as the premise).
Three. Use of information
Collect your information to provide you with service and improve the quality of service. In order to achieve this, we will use your information for the following purposes:
1. to provide you with all the services you use, and to maintain and improve these services;
2., we may use your personal information to prevent, detect and investigate fraud, harm safety, illegal or violate the agreements, policies or rules related to our or its associated parties, so as to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you, other UNJIK users or our affiliates.
3. other uses you permit.
Four. Sharing information
We undertake the obligation of confidentiality for your information and do not sell or rent any information to satisfy the third party's marketing purpose. We will share your information with the third parties in the following circumstances.
1. get your consent or authorization beforehand.
2. according to the provisions of the laws and regulations or the requirements of the administrative or judicial institutions.
3. to share your personal information to the associated parties to the UNJIK.
4., if you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, you should ask the complainant to disclose it to the complainant so that the two sides can handle potential rights disputes.
5. if you appear in violation of China's relevant laws, regulations or UNJIK related agreements or related rules, it is necessary to disclose to the third party.
6. to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of UNJIK and its associated parties or users.
Five, in the process of information processing, we will encrypt the information you input, so as to protect the security of your information. You should ensure that your login information is kept well, and login immediately after the use is finished. Prevent unauthorized use of your password or access to your computer.
Seven. Even if you are asked to provide information when you are buying or using certain specific services, you can also choose not to provide the information. You can add or update some personal information about your account.
Eight, we do not sell products or services to minors. If you are less than 18 years old, you can use this website under the participation or authorization of the parents or guardians.
Nine, as long as you choose to visit this site, the dispute about privacy will be subject to the terms and conditions of our use. If you have any privacy issues related to this, please contact us and we will do our best to solve it. Our privacy terms and conditions of use may be constantly updated, and you should often log in to our website to understand the latest updates. In addition to the other statement, our current privacy system is applicable to all information related to you and your account. We will stick to our commitment and do not reduce the protection of customer privacy.